BY USING OUR SITE OR PROVIDING ANY INFORMATION TO US THROUGH OUR SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE OF RESIDENCE.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and
- that is about you but does not specifically identify you, such as what type of web browser you are using to visit our Site.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us through our Site; and
- Automatically as you navigate through our Site such as information that may include your usage details, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (described further below in “Our Cookies Policy”).
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time you create an account through our Site, subscribe to our newsletters, send us any inquiries, or request further products or services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or provide any comments to us in connection with orders you place through our Site, or enter search terms on our Site;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of any orders you place through our Site. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site such as your credit card information;
- Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies such as the type of device you are using (e.g., mobile device or desktop computer), open and click rate for newsletters we send to you, web pages viewed on our Site, pages you click on our Site, time spent viewing web pages, frequency of your visits, search terms you may use, and the date(s) and time(s) of you visits to our Site.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- We may use analytics programs and service providers, such as Google Analytics, which can use first party cookies to report on your interactions with the Site. Google Analytics collects information including, but not limited to, the time of each of your visits to the Site, whether you have visited the Site before, what website referred you to the Site, and what pages you viewed on the Site. If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data, please visit the following link: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you and market our products on our Site to visitors;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, or send you marketing communications;
- To respond to your inquiries and send you newsletters you requested;
- To provide you with notices about your account or transactions you conduct through our Site such as confirmation emails for purchases you make;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To conduct research and analyze data to improve our Site, products, or services;
- For any other purpose with your consent or any other purpose for which you provided your information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties who we use to support our business and who are required to use such information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we may provide email lists to Klaviyo, an email marketing company with whom we may contract with, to send marketing emails to you regarding our products, services, or Site;
- To third parties to analyze data regarding our Site, or with third parties who may assist us in servicing, maintaining, or troubleshooting our Site;
- To a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our Site, our users or customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies, organizations, or law enforcement for the purposes of fraud protection.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We aim to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Marketing Communications From Our Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by either checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or un-checking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonably commercial efforts to process your opt-out requests within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving them during normal business hours.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to email@example.com request access to or correction of any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. If you wish to delete your account, you must contact us at the above email address. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions are processed by a third party will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure at all times. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site and will not be liable for any disclosure or loss of your information during transmission over the Internet. Any transmission of personal information is therefore at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
TRANSFER OF DATA TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Please note that any information you provide to us through your use of our Site may be stored and processed, transferred between and accessed from the United States and other countries which may not guarantee the same level of protection of personal data as the country in which you reside and may therefore be subject to further disclosure as required by applicable law.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION; LIMITATIONS ON USE; WAIVER OF JURY
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us through our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Site, register for an account on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as practicable. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF ACCESSIBILITY
sea-ny.com is committed to accessibility for our customers and are enhancing the accessibility to our website. If you are having trouble accessing www.sea-ny.com please call 212-966-3067 or email email@example.com for further assistance.